- Android Apps
- Draw Something Words Solver
- Draw Something ordet Problemløseren norske
- Draw Something palavras solver português
- Draw Something woord solver Nederlands
- Draw Something 字词破解 中文（繁体）
- Draw Something ordet lösare svenska
- Draw Something 워드 솔버 한국의
- Draw Something ワードソルバ 日本の
- Draw Something parola solver italiano
- Draw Something mots solveur français
- Draw Something solucionador de la palabra español
- Draw Something Word Solver English
- Draw Something Wörter-Löser Deutsch
- Draw Something ord Solver Danish
- Draw Something 字词破解 中文（简体）
- Scramble with Friends Words Solver
- Hanging with Friends Words Solver
- Hanging with Friends Words Builder
- Rumble Words Solver
- Scrabble Word Finder
- Chicktionary Solver
- Conundra Solver
- PopWords Solver
- Scramble Solver 5×5
- Scramble Solver 6×6
- Word Racer Solver
- Draw Something Words Solver
- Games Answers
These are those most expensive watches in the world.
I don’t know why they make this kind of watch out, seriously anyone will wear this ? Or just put some where to show people ?
1. Joaillerie 101 Manchette
Joaillerie 101 Manchette is the most Expensive watch in the world
In this watch, a unsystematic series of polished or gem-set links (a jewellery puzzle) hides the exalted Calibre 101.
It’ss wonderful to look for the time through the gold, diamonds and onyx cabochons.
The wristwatch is festooned with 576 diamonds and comes in 18-carat white gold. The versions with Onyx have 400 diamonds and 11 onyx cabochons.
Price: Unknown at the moment
2. Tour de l’Ile
Manufacturer: Vacheron Constantin
Vacheron Costantin’s Tour de l’Ile was designed in 2005. The collectible piece is also the most complicated double-face watch, and only produced in a limited edition of seven.
This 834-part watch took over 10,000 man-hours to be made and features an 18-carat silver gold dial with a hand-sewn alligator leather band and pink gold buckle.
It touts an original combination of horological complications and astronomical indications forming 16 different points, including a minute repeater, sunset time, perpetual calendar, second time zone, and a tourbillon device.
Price: $1.5 million
3. Big Bang Chronograph
Manufacturer: Hublot, Bunter SA
The renowned watchmaker, Hublot, in alliance with a diamond-setting workshop, Bunter SA, designed and developed an elite watch dubbed Big Bang.
The $1-million Big Bang boasts a fully invisible setting that makes the material disappear. Only things that can be seen are the diamonds.
The credit goes to the craftsmen who accomplished the tedious job of making this exclusive watch, which was not feasible a few years ago.
Price: $1 milllion
The shimmering wristwatch is adorned with 850 diamonds and boasts a dazzling skeleton dial with skeleton hour and minute hands. The watch is manually wound with 90-hour power reserve and features Caliber CO-372 by Corum and La Joux-Perret.
Rightly named so, the Billionaire Tourbillion comes in many versions with price ranging from $325,000 to $998,000. Only 10 pieces are in production.
Manufacturer: Parmigiani Fleurier
This watch hit the market early this year.
Each unit of the watch includes a platinum case and other interesting features like a minute repeater, tourbillon and chronograph, as well as a cathedral chime.
This wristwatch has a minute repeater, split-seconds chronograph, tourbillon, perpetual calendar, moon phase and an automatic winding mechanism.
The sleek crocodile wristband further adds to the look. It takes the maker eight to 10 months to piece together all 740 components and only 18 of a limited run of 30 watches have been assembled till now.
7. Opera One
This beautiful platinum timepiece includes an alligator band and features a Westminster minute repeater and tourbillon with three gold bridges, manual winding, 75-hour power reserve and a see-through backing.
The watch has a power reserve indicator, a subsecond complication, a minute repeater and a truly elegant face.
What differentiates Girard-Perregaux’s Opera Three from other luxury watches is its ability to sound passing hours not with a beep but with actual tunes.
8. Double Tourbillon
The Breguet Double Tourbillion** comes hand-engraved with an image of the solar system.
This double-tourbillon watch has a 95 per cent pure platinum case while the blued-steel Breguet hands are wound manually and do not contain springs.
Manufacturer: Romain Jerome
A Swiss jeweller is now offering watches made from the hull of the Titanic.
The metal has been mixed with shipbuilding steel to make the casing. The black dials have been made by mixing the recovered coal burned in the Titanic’s furnaces with ceramics.
10. Zadora Timepieces
Manufacturer: Andreas von Zadora-Gerlof
The latest offering by Andreas von Zadora-Gerlof is a bee of oxidised palladium and micro pave. The bee is adorned with black and canary yellow diamonds, pear-shaped emerald eyes with a baroque south sea pearl in its mouth.
Some people are looking for:
- justin watches
- justin watches prices
- justin timepieces
- worlds most expensive watch
- joaillerie 101 manchette
- justin wrist watch
- most expensive hublot
- world most expensive watch
- andreas von zadora-gerlof
- expensive skeleton watch
- justin timepieces collection
- allintext: watches Leave a Reply
- justin timepieces watches
- most expensive solar watch for men
- Tecnica Chronograph fiyat
- what is the most expensive watch
- justin time piece 5341G
- hublot titanic watch
- worlds most expensive wrist watch
Tagged with: Andreas von Zadora-Gerlof • Big Bang Chronograph • Blancpain • Breguet • Bunter SA • Classical Billionaire Tourbillion • Corum • Double Tourbillon • expensive • Girard-Perregaux • Grande Complication • Hublot • Jaeger-LeCoultre • Joaillerie 101 Manchette • Opera One • Parmigiani Fleurier • Romain Jerome • Tecnica Skeleton Chronograph • Titanic Watches • Tour de l’Ile • Vacheron Constantin • watch • watches • world • Zadora Timepieces
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Buy me a Caffè Latte
Thank you for the Caffè Latte2013/02/15 saw art
2013/01/25 Parul Patel
2012/11/20 Barbara Nicholas $10
2012/10/08 Amy Stockman $5
2012/07/15 siewho chang $ 50
2012/06/08 Susan Hampton $10
2012/05/11 Chris Grima $10
Other Escape Games
- Doors & Rooms
- 100 Floors ( Main )
- 100 Floors ( Annex )
- 100 Floors ( Season Tower )
- 100 Floors ( Christmas )
- 100 Exits
- 100 Doors
- 100 Doors X
- 100 Rooms
- 100 Gates
- 100 Chambers
- 200 Doors Time Machine
- Mobai Room 1
- Garou Escape Game
- Stalker Room Escape
- White Room
- 3 Doors Escape
- 100 Lights
- Can you open it ?
- 100 Doors 2013
- Factory 96
- Tap Play
Other Logo Quiz Game
- Logos Quiz Game by Atico Mobile S.L. ( iPhone, Android ) (800++ Logos)
- Logo Quiz Classic by Bubble Quiz Game ( Android ) ( 900+ Logos )
- Logo Quiz Ultimate by Bubble Quiz game ( Android ) ( 800+ Logos )
- Logo Quiz by Addictive Mind Puzzlers ( Android )
- Logo Quiz by J-roen ( Android )
- Logo Quiz by Jinfra ( Android )
- Logo Quiz Fun Plus ( Android )
- Logo Quiz Emerging Game ( 1000+ Logos )
- Icon Pop Quiz ( 400+ Icons )
- Dumb Ways to Die Lyrics and Chords
- 100 Toilets Walkthrough for iPhone, iPad, Android
- Hi Guess the Brand Cheats and Answers
- Picture IQ Answers and Cheats for Facebook, iPhone, iPad, Android
- Who’s the Celeb Cheats and Answers
- Scratch Pics 1 Word Cheats and Answers
- What’s the Saying Answers Updated with Variety 1, Variety 2, Clever, Cunning, Witty, Brainy, Astute, Intense
- Answers for 6 Numbers Easy Medium Hard Ultimate for iPhone, iPad, Android
- Emoji Pop Answers, Cheats for iPhone, iPad, Android
- Answers for Icomania Level 15,16,17 Updated