Last updated on December 1st, 2010 at 12:20 am
- Why LightRoom bents my image ?
- Why my photo distortion ?
- Why LightRoom do not have my lens profile ?
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom lens correction problem.
- Where to download camera profiles ?
- Download Adobe Lens Profile
- Adobe Lens Profile Downloader
- HS-10 RAW pictures getting warped on import
Here is my solution to share with you.
- Install Lightroom newest version, the current full released version is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.2 x64
- Install newest Adobe Camera Raw 6.2
- Download and install newest Adobe Air
- Download and install newest Adobe Lens Profile Downloader
[ad#336 x 280]
I’ve install Fujifilm FinePix HS10 HS11 ( Built-in Lens ) lens profile.
After install, it will appear in Adobe Lightroom 3.2 automaticly
You can download most of the lens profile and add into your Lightroom.
Remember to enable the Lens Correction inside Develop. Then set in the file menu, Develop … Set Default Setting … Update to current setting.
After you set, next time you import photos, the Lens Correction will enable automaticly.
If you find this article useful, please share to your friends.