unable to launch the 1 driver setup file code 1
unable to launch the 2 driver setup file code 1
unable to launch the 3 driver setup file code 1
unable to launch the 4 driver setup file code 1
You put the Samsung original CD and want to install the Samsung New PC Studio, but you face the error like this.
Here is the solution that solved this problem.
And I’m sure that you are using Windows 7 x64. The reason because the driver is not support for x64 system. So we have to make it compatible.
- You try to find the file Samsung_USB_Driver_Installer.exe in the \USB Driver\ folder.
- Right click the Samsung_USB_Driver_Installer.exe, and click “Propeties”.
- Click on the “Compatibility” tab
- Check for the “Run this program in compatibility for:“
- Select Windows Vista ( Make sure not Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 )
- Check Run this program as an administrator
- Click “OK“
I think you are able to install the driver successfully.
I’ve installed succesfully for my Samsung Android Phone I-5700
I think other version like below will be same.
- Samsung Spica GT-I5700
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
- Samsung Galaxy 5
- Samsung Galaxy 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy S 8GB
- Samsung Nexus S
- Samsung Galaxy A
- Samsung Galaxy Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Cooper
- Samsung Galaxy Gio
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7100)
- Samsung Galaxy S (Super Clear LCD)
- Samsung Galaxy SL
- Samsung Galaxy Pro
- Samsung Galaxy 551
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9