Offline Activation – INVALID SERVER RESPONSE in Ultraedit
It is difficult to enter the Offline Activation mode in UltraEdit if you follow the guide from the README.txt or the instruction.txt
I’ve tried and success on IDM UltraEdit 18.00.0.1029 and IDM UltraEdit 18.00.0.1025.
If you point the licencing server to 127.0.0.1 in WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts it will show the error
INVALID SERVER RESPONSE. Sometime will showing ERROR 4 – WINSOCK CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER. So you are not able to enter to the Offline Activation Mode.
You must offline your internet connection. Here is the few way to solve it.
- Turn off the modem.
- Click disconnect in the modem admin web mode.
- Unplug your network cable.
- Unplug your telephone cable.
This working on many version of Ultraedit. Included :
- IDM UltraEdit 18.00.0.1029
- IDM UltraEdit 18.00.0.1025
- IDM UltraEdit 18.00.0.1034
- IDM UltraEdit v17.00.0.1030